- Equipped with a dust bucket that integrates charging and dust collection, the robot will automatically suck the collected dust into the dust bucket after each cleaning is completed.
- The 2.8L dust collection bucket can store up to 1 month of dust without frequent cleaning. At the same time, the specially designed dust collection bag will automatically close the outlet when it is taken out, which avoid dust overflow
- The leading intelligent laser navigation system is more efficient, smarter, more intuitive and more predictive than gyroscopes and vision products, and cleans the entire area in an orderly manner
- Thanks to the easily switchable Nswitch system, the robot can easily switch between the dust box and the water tank. In the dust box mode, it can clean and vacuum, and in the water tank mode, it can clean and mop the floor.
- APP Control: A smart phone application, you can use it to select the cleaning mode, schedule the cleaning time, select the suction and mopping power level, and observe the cleaning history to control the robot.
- 2-in-1 design brush: a unique design combining a brush and a rubber brush, at the same time it has the advantages of the brush's efficient cleaning ability and the rubber brush is not easy to wrap around the hair
- Virtual map, the robot will draw a map of your entire house before starting to clean, save and find the fastest and most effective route. You can see the interactive map in the app.
- Smart connection: You can connect the robot to a virtual assistant that voice controls Alexa and Google Home. You can perform various voice controls, such as start cleaning, stop cleaning, and send the robot to the charging base.
- Intelligent navigation LDS4.0. The robot scans and maps your house for 360º recognition. Plan the fastest, most effective, orderly and smart route to clean every room in your home. This innovative technology makes Neatsvor S600 an extremely intelligent robot.
- The robot's Nwater control system can easily use APP to control the water output of the mopping, which is suitable for your different cleaning requirements, different ground materials and different weather environments. The 350ml large-capacity water tank allows you to avoid adding water during the cleaning process.
- Its cleaning by area allows you to choose the room you want to clean. This is an ideal method for cleaning high-traffic areas or rooms that require deep cleaning.
- Set up a restricted area with a border to cover the area you don't want to clean. This robot is perfect for all your cleaning needs.
- Select the spot cleaning mode to send the robot to a specific location on the map for deep cleaning, such as under a bed or table.
- NSurface2.0 technology can clean the entire surface area of your house. If the battery of the robot runs out, it will automatically return to the charging base in the fastest way, charge the battery, and then take it out again to complete the cleaning.
- It is programmable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you can set the running time of the robot. In addition, you can also set the suction power and the amount of water output
- NSilence technology makes the sound of the robot less than 64dB when it is running, which will not disturb your normal life
- Thanks to the robot’s precise positioning system, it will automatically return to the charging base after cleaning, so you don’t need to intervene, it’s fully automatic
- The triple filtration system and high-efficiency filtration HEPA can filter a large number of allergens and dust, and purify the air. The 600ml large-capacity dust box can store more dust and debris
- The super-high obstacle surmounting ability of 2cm allows the robot to easily climb on carpets and various obstacles, and the height of 9.8 cm allows the robot to easily enter the bottom of the sofa or bed for cleaning
- Multi-sensing system: It will automatically adjust when encountering obstacles, and the height detection at the bottom prevents it from falling off the stairs
- Neatsvor, your home assistant
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.